Vision and Mission
The vision of ACTAC is to learn, earn and gain the preferred status in civil life, to create a desired model of organization, which will be a tool for change in society - in the desired direction and to produce public status and public authorities for the organization, in order to achieve our mission.
The mission of ACTAC is directed towards installing the European standards into society, as a way of democracy implementing. This refers to the participative manners development, rightful representation (gender, cultural and ethnical principles) sustainable conditions and problems' resolving. By that the main method of ACTAC work is determined, and that is work in the policy and work through the growth of the cultural communities.
ACTAC is financed by doing projects, services, trainings, and organizational interventions, and by local donors, Local Self-Governments, institution of the system, development of plans, projects and Programs for third parties.
The "Association for Citizen's Tolerance and Cooperation" - Prilep (ACTAC) is formed at the end of year 1999 and its activities started in the year 2000.
1. Cultural sector
- Creating independent cultural structures, cultural politics
2. Law sector
- Support of rule of law
- Advocating, legislation, public discussions and planning of law implementation
- Principles of subsidiary, decreasing the instrumental potential of laws
- Reforms and representation of political questions, reforms of the Judiciary, economy, publicadministration and Government institutions.
3. Sector for Local Economy Development (LED)
- Development of sector, building capacity for managing the process of technologies' transfer
- Educating for planning the LED, equipping it, studying, building relations, collecting literature
- Inter-regional cooperation, creating programs and projects
- Planning of specific segments in the area of LED (cultural tourism,supercritical extraction,"Brand Up")
4. Democracy sector
- Methods of citizen's respond, demystification, predictability
- Methods for achieving visibility of citizen's initiations
- Increasing of citizen and expert participation in the field of reforms processes
- Campaigns (corruption, disarming, political orientation, inter-sector cooperation)
- Development methods and practices for achieving influence on the politics
- Citizenship of inter-ethnical relations (strengthening the individual's role, institutionalization of structures for management with conflicts, demystification of the history and standard mislead)
5. Administrative and financial sector
- Administrative issues of ACTAC
- Services of other sectors
Other structures of ACTAC
1. Club: Young group "Hiroshima"
- All the above mentioned expressed trough humor, satire, caricatures, acting, WebPages, books and other publications, posters, leaflets...
2. Scientific forum
- Scientific and institutional support of the activities of ACTAC
- Impact on ACTAC in the activities, projects and programs of the institutions
3. Managing organs
- Executive organ
- Supervising organ